Yesterday, I received my second blog award the Liebster award from Jennifer Young, who I met through the 12x12 in 2012 (a picture book challenge). The Liebster award (a German word meaning favourite) is for those bloggers, like me, who have less then 200 followers. The award is designed to help bring new followers to my blog. Plus I get so share 5 things about myself and pass the award onto 5 deserving blogs!
Things You Might Not Know
1. I'm happily married, not just married!
2. I like to write for children, although I don't have children yet.
Unless you count my two, four-legged friends Fiona and Remi
a.k.a Princess and the Pug.
3. I love playing basketball. I use to coach and ran b.ball
camps with my family.
What Does ‘T’ Stand For?
The orange rubber
fits in my hands.
I make a ‘T,’
a ‘T’ for Traxel
then up, up, up —
flick and swish,
a perfect basket.
4. I own a 1978 Camaro. My husband says
it will be ready to drive this summer!
|Shot by Soul Slate Photography|
5. I helped my husband build our first home. Building one's
home is not at all romantic instead it's tiring, dirty work.