In other news I've been awarded with the sunshine award by Marcie Colleen and Julie Rowan-Zoch. Thanks ladies.
1. Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favourite colour: Purple and grey.
2. Favourite animal: Dog.
3. Favourite number: I don't have one.
4. Favourite non-alcoholic drink: Tim Horton's Coffee
with a splash of milk or ice tea.
5. Facebook or Twitter: Both.
6. My passion: Writing, but I also love theatre.
7. Prefer giving or getting presents: Both.
8. Favourite pattern: Polka dots.
9. Favourite day of the week: Sunday because I get to sleep in. My husband and I usually go out on dates on Sundays.
10. Favourite flower: Hanson roses because there perfume is wonderful. I have two bushes planted in my garden and they smell heavenly.
Many thanks to the following people for helping me along the way to publication. You help me shine!
1. Bill Boudreau (my husband) for helping me shine on those days when I don't feel like shining.
2. Netta Boudreau (my mother-in-law) for reading all my stories.
3-6. Kirsten, Julie, Jodi, Jen, and Marcie (critique partners) for helping me make my stories better.
7. Sarah and Tim from Soul Slate Photography for the advice on branding and the beautiful photos like the photo in the blog header and the carriage picture on Facebook.
8. Kristen for taking the time to edit my novel.
9. Prowlers (former classmates) for their support.
10. To my followers. Your comments make my day.
If you liked this post please let others know. Tomorrow the A to Z Poetry Challenge begins! If you would like to join the poetry challenge click here.